All Super Store is Proprietorship Company. its registered office at 243/2C/H/11 A . P . C ROAD
KOLKATA : 700006
The domain name All Super Store.com is owned by the Company
the collection, storage and use of information related to you
We may automatically store certain information including but not limited to information about your web browser, IP address, cookies stored on your device and other information about you based upon your behaviour on the website. We use this information to do internal research on our users’ demographics, interests and behaviour to better understand, protect and serve our users. This information is compiled and analyzed on an aggregated basis. This information may include the URL that you just came from (whether this URL is on the website or not), which URL you next go to (whether this URL is on the website or not), your computer browser information, your IP address, and other information associated with your interaction with the website.
We may also share your Mobile IP/Device IP with third party(ies) and to the best of our knowledge, be-life and representations given to us by these third party(ies) this information is not stored by them.
We also collect and store personal information provided by you from time to time on the website/app. We only collect and use such information from you that we consider necessary for achieving a seamless, efficient and safe experience, customized to your needs including:
- To enable the provision of services opted by you;
- To communicate necessary account and product/service related information from time to time;
- To allow you to receive quality customer care services;
- To undertake necessary fraud and money laundering prevention checks, and comply with the highest security standards;
- To comply with applicable laws, rules and regulations; and
- To provide you with information and offers on products and services, on updates, on promotions, on related, affiliated or associated service providers and partners, that we believe would be of interest to you
Where any service requested by you involves a third party, such information as is reasonably necessary by the Company to carry out your service request, may be shared with such third party.
We also do use your contact information to send you notifications based on the tasks allotted to you and also based on your interests and prior activity. The Company may also use contact information internally to direct its efforts for product improvement, to contact you as a survey respondent, to notify you if you win any contest; and to send you promotional materials from its contest sponsors or advertisers.
Contacts Permissions: If you allow us to access your contact list information including you and your contacts’ e-mail ids and any other details saved therein, it enables us to provide social features to you and your friends/contacts such as sharing your orders with your friends/contacts, inviting your contacts to try our app, send across referral links to your friends/contacts, etc. We may also use this information to make recommendations for groceries. This information will be synced from your phone and stored on our servers.
Further, you may from time to time choose to provide payment related financial information (credit card, debit card, bank account details, name, billing address, shipping address, phone number etc.) on the website. We are committed to keeping all such sensitive data/information safe at all times and ensure that such data/information is only transacted over secure websites of approved payment gateways which are digitally encrypted and provide the highest possible degree of care available under the technology presently in use.
The Company will not use your financial information for any purpose other than to complete a transaction with you. Additionally, your information may be used to communicate with you, screen orders for potential risk or fraud, use of preferences related information for advertising purposes and site optimization.
Device information: We may need your device permission to get information about your device, like OS (operating system) name, mobile network, hardware model, unique device identifier, etc. Based on these inputs, we intend to optimize your order experience and thereby serve you better.
Location: This permission enables us to give you the benefit of delivering the product to your address and also to provide location specific deals with personalized in-funnel experience.
With Other Users: If you are a delivery partner, this permission enables us to verify your exact location information and locate your present location to align you at the preferred region when you begin or engage in a delivery and track the progress and completion of your trips.
This feature/permission helps in connecting the right delivery partner with the right delivery opportunity and the path helps in computing the right distance pay along with providing consumers visibility of delivery partners location during delivery for address interventions.
SMS: If you allow us to access your SMS, we read your SMS to autofill or pre-populate ‘OTP’ while making a transaction and to validate your mobile number. This provides you a seamless purchase experience while making an order and you do not need to move out of the app to read the SMS and then enter it in the app.
Phone: The app requires access to make phone calls so that you can make phone calls to our customer contact centres directly through the app.
Email ID: If you allow us to access your email id then, it enables us to send various deals and offers directly to your email.
Photo/ Media/ Files: We take media storage permissions to cache the All Super Store images to provide seamless and fast experience while browsing All Super Store app.
Wi-Fi connection information: When you allow us the permission to detect your Wi-Fi connection, we optimize your experience such as more detailing on maps, better image loading etc.
Camera: You can grant camera permission as well to take pictures from your camera like that of the invoice, defective products etc., in our customer chat feature.
To the extent possible, we provide you the option of not divulging any specific information that you wish for us not to collect, store or use. You may also choose not to use a particular service or feature on the website/application and opt out of any non-essential communications from the Company.
Further, transacting over the internet has inherent risks which can only be avoided by following security practices yourself, such as not revealing account/login related information to any other person and informing our customer care team about any suspicious activity or where your account has/may have been compromised.
The Company uses data collection devices such as “cookies” on certain pages of the website to help analyse our web page flow, measure promotional effectiveness, and promote trust and safety. “Cookies” are small data files placed on your hard drive or device that assist us in providing our services and may include an anonymous unique identifier. The Company offers certain features that are only available through the use of a “cookie”.
If you send the Company personal correspondence, such as emails or letters, or if other users or third parties send us correspondence about your activities on the website, the Company may collect such information into a file specific to you.
The Company does not retain any information collected for any longer than is reasonably considered necessary by us, or such period as may be required by applicable laws. The Company may be required to disclose any information that is lawfully sought from it by a judicial or other competent body pursuant to applicable laws.
The website may contain links to other websites. We are not responsible for the privacy practices of such websites which we do not manage and control.
choices available regarding collection, use and distribution of information
To protect against the loss, misuse and alteration of the information under its control, the Company has in place appropriate physical, electronic and managerial procedures. For example, the Company servers are accessible only to authorized personnel and your information is shared with employees and authorized personnel on a need to know basis to complete the transaction and to provide the services requested by you. Although the Company endeavours to safeguard the confidentiality of your personally identifiable information, transmissions made by means of the Internet cannot be made absolutely secure. By using the website, you agree that the Company will have no liability for disclosure of your information due to errors in transmission and/or unauthorized acts of third parties.
Please note that the Company will not ask you to share any sensitive data or information via email or telephone. If you receive any such request by email or telephone, please do not respond/divulge any sensitive data or information and forward the information relating to the same to email@example.com for necessary action.
The Company shall assume no responsibility for any communication not authorised by All Super Store with respect to any offer, GOBD Sale etc. This includes, but is not limited to, any fraud or misrepresentation caused by any third-party administrators resulting in loss or injury to the user. Users are cautioned that All Super Store does not run any call centre, and does not make available for communication any landline/mobile number/email on the internet/social media/any other electronic means to its users other than the contact information detailed below.
In case any user wishes to communicate, the user may communicate at the following number/email apart from the faster In app Chat option:
Registered Toll Free Number for Customer care helpline: 7003021685
Attention: M K SHAW
you agree & confirm
- That in the event any product delivery is delayed or is returned from its destination on your account (e.g., providing the wrong name or address or other incorrect/misleading information), any additional costs incurred by the Company for re-delivery of the product(s) shall be borne by you
- We will not be held responsible for any delay or failure to make delivery of your order if the delay or failure arises from any cause which is beyond our reasonable control
- You agree to use the services provided by the Company for lawful purposes only, and comply with all applicable laws and regulations while using/accessing and transacting on the Marketplace
- You will provide authentic and true information in all instances where any information is requested of you. The Company reserves the right to confirm and validate the information and other details provided by you at any point of time
- If at any time, the information provided by you is found to be false or inaccurate (wholly or partly), the Company shall have the right in its sole discretion to reject registration, cancel all orders, and debar you from using its services and other affiliated services in the future without any prior intimation whatsoever, and without any liability to you
- You are accessing the services made available by the Company and transacting at your sole risk and are using your best and prudent judgement before entering any transaction through the Marketplace
- Before placing an order, you acknowledged to have checked and reviewed the product description carefully and in sufficient detail. By placing an order on the Marketplace, you agree to be bound by the conditions of sale included in the item’s description without exception
- Notwithstanding the right of the Company on cancellation of the order, any Product in the order may be replaced by the Company in case of unavailability or for other reasons outside the control of the Company, subject to you may refuse to accept such replacement/substitute product. For such cancellations, the Company will initiate a refund, if any, on the order/product, if any, made by you under the relevant order within 72 hours
GST effect on delivery
- As our nation welcomes the ‘One Nation, One Tax’’ initiative, effective from July 1st 2017, we, at All Super Store, also welcome this change by making our processes fully compliant with GST
- Your orders will be fulfilled as usual and in line with the GST guidelines
- What are the changes you can expect at our end?: Since the government has exempted certain goods from GST, you will receive invoices for them separately. Which means that your order will now be broken down into 3 components:
- At the delivery, our field executive will hand over a delivery statement, listing down all the items you have ordered
- A Delivery Statement for you to check all the items you’ve ordered
- A Tax Invoice showing all the items that have been taxed
- A Bill of Supply
We assure you that you will receive all the GST benefits and lower priced items, as always from All Super Store. If you still have any questions, please feel free to reach out to us at our Customer Care helpline: 1800-208-8888
order limit & minimum order value
- Customers are eligible to place upto 4 live orders
- A customer cannot place another order if 4 of their orders are still live
- Live order refers to all those orders which are not delivered
- Drop shipment orders are split into two separate orders, basis the merchants
- Internal orders are also counted as an order
- There is no minimum order value to place an order with All Super Store. Every store has its own delivery charges. The delivery charges are mentioned on the app and web at the checkout page