“All Super Store is Proprietorship Company. its registered office at 243/2C/H/11 A . P . C ROAD
KOLKATA : 700006
The domain name www.allsuperstore.com is owned by the Company. The Company holds a FSSAI license, bearing no. 22822034000017. Please feel free to reach out to us at our Customer Care helpline: 7003021685.
acceptance of terms
These Terms are effective for all existing and future All Super Store customers. By accessing this site (hereinafter the “Marketplace”), you agree to be bound by the same and acknowledge that it constitutes an agreement between you and the Company (hereinafter the “User Agreement”). You may not use the Services if you do not accept the Terms or are unable to be bound by the Terms. Your use of All Super Store Platform is at your own risk, including the risk that you might be exposed to content that is objectionable, or otherwise inappropriate.
This document is published in accordance with the provisions of Rule 3 of the Information Technology (Intermediaries Guidelines) Rules, 2011. The User Agreement may be updated from time to time by the Company without notice. It is therefore strongly recommended that you review the User Agreement, as available on the Marketplace, each time you access and/or use the Marketplace.
The terms ‘visitor(s)’, ‘user(s)’, ‘you’ hereunder refer to the person visiting, accessing, browsing through and/or using the Marketplace at any point in time.
Persons who are “incompetent to contract” within the meaning of the Indian Contract Act, 1872 including minors, undischarged insolvents etc. are not eligible to use/access the Marketplace.
The Marketplace is intended to be a platform for end-consumers desirous of purchasing product(s) for domestic self-consumption. If you are a retailer, institution, wholesaler or any other business user, you are not eligible to use the Marketplace to purchase products from third-party sellers, who have been granted access to the Marketplace to display and offer their products for sale through the Marketplace.
The Company, in its sole discretion and without liability, reserves the right to terminate or refuse your registration, or refuse to permit use/access to the Marketplace, if: (i) it is discovered or brought to notice that you do not conform to the eligibility criteria, or (ii) the Company has reason to believe (including through evaluating usage patterns) that the eligibility criteria is not met/is violated by a user, or (iii) may breach the terms of this User Agreement.
In order to determine compliance with eligibility criteria, the Company inter alia uses an algorithm and/or pre-determined criteria based technology and accordingly, from time to time, your usage may be restricted or blocked on account of overlap with such algorithms/predetermined criteria. In such cases, if you are a genuine domestic user of the Platform, please contact us for assistance.
licence & access
The Company grants you a limited sub-license to access and make personal use of the Marketplace, but not to download (other than page caching) or modify it, or any portion of it, except with express prior written consent of the Company. Such limited sublicense does not include/permit any resale or commercial use of the Marketplace or its contents; any collection and use of any product listings, descriptions, or prices; any derivative use of the Marketplace or its contents; any downloading or copying of information for the benefit of another third party; or any use of data mining, robots, or similar data gathering and extraction tools.
The Marketplace or any portion of the Marketplace may not be reproduced, duplicated, copied, sold, resold, visited, or otherwise exploited for any commercial purpose without express prior written consent of the Company
You may not frame or utilize framing techniques to enclose any trademark, logo, or other proprietary information (including images, text, page layout, or form) of the Marketplace or of the Company and/or its affiliates without the express prior written consent of the Company.
You may not use any meta tags or any other “hidden text” utilizing the Company’s name or trademarks without the express prior written consent of the Company.
You shall not attempt to gain unauthorized access to any portion or feature of the Marketplace, or any other systems or networks connected to the Marketplace or to any server, computer, network, or to any of the services offered on or through the Marketplace, by hacking, ‘password mining’ or any other illegitimate means.
You hereby agree and undertake not to host, display, upload, modify, publish, transmit, update or share any information which:
- Belongs to another person and to which you do not have any right;
- Is grossly harmful, harassing, blasphemous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, paedophilic, libelous, invasive of another’s privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically objectionable, disparaging, relating or encouraging money laundering or gambling, or otherwise unlawful in any manner whatever;
- Harms minors in any way;
- Infringes any patent, trademark, copyright or another proprietary/intellectual property right;
- Violates any law for the time being in force;
- Deceives or misleads the addressee about the origin of such messages communicates any information which is grossly offensive or menacing in nature;
- Contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer resource;
- Threatens the unity, integrity, defence, security or sovereignty of India, friendly relations with foreign states, or public order or causes incitement to the commission of any cognizable offense or prevents investigation of any offense or is insulting any other nation;
- Is misleading or known to be false in any way.
Any unauthorized use shall automatically terminate the permission or sub-license granted by the Company.
account & registration obligations
The Company aims to ensure that prices of all products offered for sale are true and correct. However, from time to time, the prices of certain products may not be current or may be inaccurate on account of technical issues, typographical errors or incorrect product information provided to the Company by third-party sellers. In each such case, notwithstanding anything to the contrary, the Company reserves the right to cancel the order without any further liability.
Subject to the foregoing, the price mentioned at the time of ordering a product shall be the price charged at the time of delivery, provided that no product offered for sale on the Marketplace will be sold at a price higher than its MRP (maximum retail price).
- You acknowledge and undertake that you are accessing the services on the website and transacting at your own risk and are using your best and prudent judgement before entering into any transactions. The Company makes best efforts to display available products, including in respect of their colour, size, shape and appearance, as accurately as possible. However, the actual colour, size, shape and appearance may have variations from the depiction on your mobile/computer screen.
- The Company does not make any representation or warranties in respect of the products available on the Marketplace nor does the Company implicitly or explicitly support or endorse the sale or purchase of any products on the Marketplace. The Company accepts no liability for any error, inaccuracy or omission of third parties or for information/inputs received from third parties and provided to you through the Marketplace or otherwise.
- You acknowledge and agree that the Company shall not, at any time, have any right, title or interest to any product(s), which is subject to a bipartite sale and purchase contract between you and the relevant third party seller. The Company does not have any control over the quality, failure to provide or any other aspect whatsoever of the product(s) and is not responsible for damages or delays on account of products which are out of stock, unavailable or back ordered.
reviews, feedback, submissions
- All reviews, comments, feedback, suggestions, ideas, and other submissions disclosed, submitted or offered on the Marketplace or otherwise disclosed, submitted or offered in connection with use of the Marketplace (collectively, the Comments) shall be and remain the property of the Company. Such disclosure, submission or offer of any Comments shall constitute an assignment to the Company of all worldwide rights, titles and interests in all copyrights and other intellectual properties in the Comments. Thus, the Company shall exclusively own all such rights, titles and interests in the Comments and shall not be limited in any way in its use, commercial or otherwise.
- The Company will be entitled to use, reproduce, disclose, modify, adapt, create derivative works from any Comments, and publish, display and distribute any Comments submitted for any purpose whatsoever without restriction and without compensating the user in any way. The Company is and shall be under no obligation to:
(i) maintain any Comments in confidence; or
(ii) pay compensation for any Comments; or
- Further, any reliance placed on Comments available on the Marketplace from a third party shall be at your sole risk and expense.
copyright & trademark
- The Company, its suppliers and licensors expressly reserve all intellectual property rights in all text, programs, products, processes, technology, images, content and other materials which appear on the Marketplace. Access to or use of the Marketplace does not confer and should not be considered as conferring upon anyone any license, sub-license to the Company’s intellectual property rights. All rights, including copyright, in and to the Marketplace are owned by or licensed to the Company. Any use of the Marketplace or its contents, including copying or storing it or them in whole or part is prohibited without the express prior written consent of the Company
- You may not modify, distribute or re-post anything on the Marketplace for any purpose. The names and logos and all related product and service names, design marks and slogans are the trademarks/service marks of the Company, its affiliates, its partners or its suppliers/service providers. All other marks are the property of their respective owners. No trademark or service mark license is granted in connection with the materials contained on the Marketplace. Access to or use of the Marketplace does not authorize anyone to use any name, logo or mark in any manner. References on the Marketplace to any names, marks, products or services of third parties or hypertext links to third party sites or information are provided solely as a convenience to you after having express consent from third parties and do not in any way constitute or imply the Company’s endorsement, sponsorship or recommendation of the third party, the information, its product or services
- The Company is not responsible for the content of any third-party sites and does not make any representations regarding the content or accuracy of material on such sites. If you decide to access a link of any third-party websites, you do so entirely at your own risk and expense.
report intellectual property rights infringement
All Super Store India Private Limited and its affiliates respect the intellectual property(ies) of other entities. If you believe that your intellectual property rights have been violated/used in any manner which results in infringement, then please inform us at grievance.officer@All Super Store.com
We will evaluate the contents of your notice and will respond within a reasonable period of time. We may take such action as we deem appropriate in keeping with applicable law and our policies, we may also reach out to you for additional details. It may be noted that reporting inaccurate, false or misleading information to All Super Store may result in civil and/or criminal liability.
You agree to indemnify All Super Store for all claims brought by a third party(ies) against All Super Store arising out of or in connection with the submission of your email at grievance.officer@All Super Store.com
You understand that by using the Marketplace or any services provided on the Marketplace, you may encounter content that may be deemed by some to be offensive, indecent, or objectionable, which content may or may not be identified as such. You agree to use the Marketplace and any service at your sole risk and that to the fullest extent permitted under applicable law, the Company and its affiliates shall have no liability to you for any content that may be deemed offensive, indecent, or objectionable to you.
You agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless the Company, its employees, directors, officers, agents and their successors and assigns from and against any and all claims, liabilities, damages, losses, costs and expenses, including attorney’s fees, caused by or arising out of claims based upon a breach of any warranty, representation or undertaking in this User Agreement, or arising out of a violation of any applicable law (including but not limited in relation to intellectual property rights, payment of statutory dues and taxes, claims of libel, defamation, violation of rights of privacy or publicity, loss of service by other subscribers and infringement of intellectual property or other rights). This clause shall survive the expiry or termination of this User Agreement.
limitation of liability
- The aggregate liability of the Company, if any, that is established and ordered by a court of competent jurisdiction pursuant to a claim, shall in no event extend beyond refund of the money charged from a user for purchases made pursuant to an order under which such liability has arisen and been established.
- It is acknowledged and agreed that notwithstanding anything to the contrary, the Company shall not be liable, under any circumstances, whether in contract or in tort, for any indirect, special, consequential or incidental losses or damages, including on grounds of loss of profit, loss of reputation or loss of business opportunities.
- This User Agreement is effective unless and until terminated, either by you or by the Company. You may terminate this User Agreement at any time, provided that you discontinue any further use of the Marketplace. The Company may terminate this User Agreement at any time and may do so immediately without notice, and accordingly deny you access to the Marketplace.
- The Company’s right to any comments and to be indemnified pursuant to the terms hereof, shall survive any termination of this User Agreement. Any such termination of the User Agreement shall not cancel your obligation to pay for product(s) already ordered from the Marketplace or affect any liability that may have arisen under the User Agreement prior to the date of termination.
governing & jurisdiction
- The User Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of India, without giving effect to the principles of conflict of laws thereunder.
- Any dispute or difference, whether on the interpretation or otherwise, in respect of any terms hereof shall be referred to an independent arbitrator to be appointed by the Company. Such an arbitrator’s decision shall be final and binding on the parties. The arbitration shall be in accordance with the Arbitration and Conciliation Act, 1996, as amended or replaced from time to time. The seat of arbitration shall be Delhi and the language of the arbitration shall be English.
- Subject to the aforesaid, the Courts at Delhi shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any proceedings arising in respect of the User Agreement.
communication with the Company
If you wish to correct or update any information you have provided, you may do so online, on the website itself. Alternatively, you may contact the Company to correct or update such information by sending an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
In the event of loss of access to the website, you may contact the Company by sending an email to: email@example.com